Einsatzort / Job site:
For a leading provider of blood glucose meters, we are currently looking for a consultant & customer support representative (m/f/d). Improving the quality of life of people with diabetes is the goal of our customers.
Your tasks in customer service:
You are the first point of contact for your customers and advise them with great sensitivity for handling a blood glucose meter.
You advise the customers to exchange the test strips and help with the reading of the blood sugar value. Furthermore, you receive all complaints by telephone and in writing. In addition, you take over back office work.
You bring along the following prerequisites:
- Accomplished commercial training beneficial
- Very good pronunciation and pleasant voice
- Fluent in Croatian
- Safe computer skills
- Correct working and a quick comprehension
- Reliability and competent response to customer needs
What you can expect?
- A varied activity with extensive training in an international company
- Professional structures
- International training and development opportunities
- A collegial environment with great team culture
- Many additional services such as health management, consulting services, interesting corporate cooperation and company benefits
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin