Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is committed to the idea that life is incomplete without vacations. Their distinctive resort collection features spacious condominium-style accommodations in renowned vacation destinations, spectacular amenities and the quality service that is synonymous with the name - a legendary reputation for attentive guest service and high-quality accommodations.
A Vacation Advisor (m/f/d) will receive calls from customers who have been transferred from one of the reservations centers resulting in an inbound phone call and attempt to sell a marketing package for a discounted mini-vacation at one of their resorts.
What will I be doing?
- Selling mini-vacations packages for multiple property locations
- Maintain an upbeat positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with guests, co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain individual sales and marketing goals for performance measures.
- Use teledirect application and voice to sell and process package sales.
- Distribute only authorized information, and ensures that information is accurate.
- Call back potential clients when necessary and approved by supervisor to follow up regarding package prospect.
- Meet every customer with a smile and sincerely thank guests for their time.
- Basic computer skills; Must possess basic data entry and word processing skills
- Detailed and goal oriented
- Ability to handle challenging customers and phone calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in either of the following languages: French, Czech or Russian
- Positive Attitude, Team Player
- Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin