Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is a pioneer in adventure travel and offers an impressive range of trips, safaris and expeditions in small groups. The company relies on nature-friendly travel to preserve the beauty of nature for future generations. The different types of travel adapt to the different expectations of the customers: active or family vacation; City trip or hike expedition - everything is possible. On their website are multiple opportunities to get informed about destinations and options and to become wowed. This leads to one or the other question, not answered there, which brings you into the game:
Typical questions that you will answer in your new role in customer support (m / f / d) can be:
* Current Corona restrictions? Terms of cancellation?
* Which vaccinations / entry visas do I need?
* Which weather do I have to adjust / What kind of clothing do I need?
* How is the journey (flight / transfer) organized?
* Can I arrive later, leave earlier?
* Who are my fellow travelers?
* How is the itinerary exactly / in which accommodation will we stay?
* Is there W-LAN at the destination?
Travel booking and answering general inquiries about payment methods and invoicing round off your tasks in customer service.
For this role you (m/f/d) should bring :
* Deticated to customer service experience
* relevant professional experience in related fields (tourism, gastronomy, hospitality, steward (m/f/d), etc.)
* PC literacy
* High sense of personal accountability
* Focus on solutions not problems
* Fluent in Italian, Turkish or Arabic
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin