Einsatzort / Job site:
As a Customer Service Advisor (m/f/d), you will provide technical support and customer service to clients about their multi media products. You will have the opportunity to help customers with questions and troubleshooting, to get the most out of their products. You will be required to follow standa procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as quickly and effectively as possible, recognising more complex problems and escalating them accordingly.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Self-starter who is motivated and innovative
- High stress tolerance
- High level of computer literacy
- basic knowledge of entertainment devices
About the job
- To provide basic to moderately complex support to customers on multi media products, systems, peripherals and software
- Logging of calls from customers onto a database and following escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all customers and show empathy for the customers at all times
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service when helping a customer and if necessary, escalating “hot” issues to a more experienced agent.
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team Manager new emerging issues that have been discovered
- Enrich the lives of customers by providing outstanding customer service
- Wow the customers by listening attentively to their needs while focusing on finding the adequate sollution
- Troubleshoot simple to complex technical issues of the customers with a positive and knowledgeable approach
- Adjust your approach to all levels of customer experience. Teach and educate customers on support options and the steps to be taken to solve their issue.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin