Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer is a member of a world's leading travel alliance and pride themselves on delivering memorable vacations to their guests. Together, these members share a commitment to quality and value, offering vacations that appeal to a wide range of lifestyles and budgets and travel to some of the world's most exciting destinations.
For the management of the customer service desk we are looking for team leaders (all genders).The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management, performance, coaching, development, motivation, and service level delivery. Meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs.
- Coaches CSRs through one on ones and side by sides on a monthly basis to provide performance feedback and develop action plan to meet all performance targets and remove barriers. Supports the individual CSRs in developing their own career path.
- Maintain contracted service level agreements and provide required frequency of reporting to internal partners and to the client
- Supervising, coaching, developing and aiding in the training of new and existing staff; ensuring that all procedures and business rules are adhered to.
- Provide day to day support for the team and address issues as they arise.
- Responsible and accountable for efficiencies in the department and development of continuous improvements that support financial targets
- Determine and adapt process requirements to successfully manage a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent decision making abilities
- Ensures CSR awareness of service levels.
- Represents Call Centre team, as required, at inter departmental meetings or on projects to ensure customer and departmental interests are represented.
- 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory or people management role, that involves the management of individuals and processes.
- Demonstrated consulting, facilitation and coaching skills required.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision within an environment of constant change
- Superior communication skills in English AND German (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles highly preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience dealing with difficult customers in an efficient and effective manner.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin