Einsatzort / Job site:
Lost and found again? Every year more than 250,000 items are lost. Our customer is a renowned company in the travel sector. With numerous destinations throughout Germany and Europe you can easily reach your destination. If necessary, customers can contact you by phone or e-mail (m/f/d) and report the lost items.
Responsibilities as a customer service rep:
- You receive the incident (loss) by telephone & in writing
- You are the first contact person (m/f/d) in the case of found objects and accept the message
- You research in the search database and, if necessary, contact the staff
- You contact the customer and arrange the collection / dispatch of the item
- Competently and courteously inform the customer about the current search history of the item
Conditions to be part of the customer service team:
- You bring a completed education in the commercial or tourism sector?
- You have already gained some experience in customer service?
- You enjoy speaking on the phone?
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Swedish and good English skills complete your profile
- You should also have some empathy
- Reliability and time flexibility are required
We are happy to give motivated newcomers (m/f/d) a chance!
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin