Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is seeking an energic and driven Social Media Community Manager to build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships between the client and the public to expand their positive brand reputation and engagement. If you are an entrepreneurial individual, with the uncanny ability to create relationships using strong human connections and executive presence, and a love for the latest social media platforms and trends, this is the ideal position for you.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications:
• Develop the strategic approach to enable their customers to be their best amplifiers and champions
• Create strong online communities of engaged advocates and learners, increasing brand experience and stronger connections with customers, prospects, and other key stakeholder groups
• Leverage the social media assets to delegate and empower communities and executives to disrupt the market and bring their brand messages to the masses
• Established experience with the latest community management technology and platforms to create dashboards and processes that support the strategy approach
• Understanding of data and how to translate into business insights that can shape and refine messages, approach and outcomes
• Create content and collaborate with the content and PR teams to maximize content and ensure activation plan integrates with marketing strategy
Required skills and experience:
• Thorough understanding of current social media trends with proven success of developing and implementing successful digital/social media programs that drive profitable growth
• Demonstrated extreme success in building social communities
• Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon - fluent in either French, Dutch, Hebrew, English or German
• Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
• Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization and presentation skills.
• Collaborative team player able to integrate with diverse cross-functional teams
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin