Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer is a premier player in the accommodation business. Our client has an expanding presence in key European markets through properties in Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, Vienna, Zurich and Prague.
The Reservations Agents (m/f/d), located centrally in beautyful Berlin for all facilities, are responsible for handling reservations, inquiries and cancellations in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue according to company standards.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
- Book room reservations. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Maintain availability calendar and communicate all relevant information to the operations staff.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
- Book and block rooms using hotel standards for Group Rooming Lists and Booking Agreements.
- Monitor daily sales activity and alert Guest Services Manager of sold out nights, group status and possible problem situations.
- Fluent in Czech, Dutch, French or German.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin