Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client's Talent Acquisition department attracts, sources, selects and hires the best people to meet the needs of the business. The business behind it deals with various projects in customer service / customer support. In your new role as recruiter (m/f/d) you have responsibility for the alignment of all resourcing activities to the business's strategic needs as part of the overall HR strategy.
What are my responsibilities?
• Deep understanding of project requirements and market landscape now and for the future of resourcing/skills.
• Delivery of a proactive recruiting function with a strong/deep talent pipeline.
• Attracts and converts key strategic talent pools.
• Has a clear supplier & partner strategy/delivery agreement in conjunction with external HR service providers.
• Delivery of key strategic projects for specific project needs - e.g major recruitment projects, talent pipelining & campaigns.
• Member of the TA community with focus on strategic direction of the TA function, change management/organisation development, customer focus.
• Ensure collaboration with the wider HR community and neighbouring functions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Experienced Talent Acquisition/HR professional with a strong emphasis on change management/transformation implementation.
• Excellent senior stakeholder management, partnering and influencing skills.
• Fluent in German and English
• Commercially savvy with strong negotiation skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Track record of communication skills.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin