Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client manufactures laser printers and provides enterprise software to a global market.
Since several decades, the company has been a recognized and lauded leader in imaging and output solutions. Today, the company competes in key growth markets, selling its products and services world wide – all focused on helping its customers connect employees to the most relevant information at the moment they need it.
The Advisor (m/f/d) will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to their market (language dependend). The main responsibilities involve troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customer’s hardware environments by telephone and email. The Advisor will also provide technical support for both businesses’ clients and hardware end users.
- Deal with customers’ technical problems or the requirement of replacement of consumables in a promptly and efficiently way, with empathy and professionalism to ensure a positive experience for their customers.
- Provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Provide support in quality exercises and for consumables as required by business needs.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
We are currently offer vacancies for the following language skills:
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong focus on sustainable customer satisfaction
- Problem solving through customer focus
- Able to identify and act to customer reaction in appropriate manner
- Accuracy with data handling
- Quick thinker
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin