Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is one of the big event technology platforms, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. They build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, they power it.
They want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on their plattform. From a single ticket buyer to the largest organizer on their site, they need a right-sized experience for each one. We’re looking for people who can own this exciting challenge, and provide support to their growing community of event organizers and attendees.
What makes working with our client so exciting? You’ll be working with event organisers from allover German speaking regions (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Their horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same - the possibilities are endless! There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
In your new role you're the first person to get in touch with prospective clients. You get to do a full discovery, learn about their goals and pain points, and see if our client is a good fit for their needs. As the first point of contact, you must be able to understand the diverse business needs of the event organisers. You’re quick on your feet, and your grit and resilience help you handle objections like a pro. You’ll become an expert in the event industry. You’ll use your convincing personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, documenting and tracking qualified opportunities to pass on to the Business Development Management team.
You bring along:
- 1-2 years experience in a commercial role in fast paced environments
- Fluency in German
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients
- A consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current process
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin