Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is a brand new online travel portal for nature oriented travel experience. They focus on lonely and romantic locations in free nature all over Europe. Their booking engine is supposed to be very simple and the process of handing over the vacancy location shall be contact free. The locations are mostly camping sites from private landlords, like farmers, foresters and winemakers. If you wish you could call it the airbnb for nature lovers.
You and your co-workers in the customer service team will assist travelers during the booking process and also in case of problems during their stay:
- Research to locate the best destinations and options according to the client's specifications
- Book reservations for guests in their desired location, ensuring their specifications for their stay are met
- Maintain sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay
- Research and handle traveler complaints
- Provide travel expertise to clients
- Ensure that arrangements have been properly reserved and/or funded to ensure that the travelers’ can accomplish the mission
How do you know if you are the right candidate for this position?
You are multi-lingual and customer-service oriented. You have a great, positive attitude and enjoy working in a variety of settings helping travelers plan and book trips. You are patient, attentive, and possess clear communication skills. You are empathetic and have the ability to “read” customers. You develop relationships with the clients you serve. You have high attention to detail, are organized, and take pride in doing things right. Currently we are looking for German, French, Finnish, Danish or Hebrew speakers.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin