Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is an online brokerage portal and offers investors a wide range of services, including 24/7 trading at best rates and detailed analyst information. To support customers to find their way around the website and find the information they are looking for, a trained support team has been established to assist with questions and advise.
We are looking for talented staff (m/f/d) to join this outstanding team of enthusiastic customer service reps. You will not advise on investments or other financial products - therefore you do not need any experience in the banking sector. Your focus will be on helping people to navigate the website, assist with lost passwords or general enquiries.
Typical questions you will reply to are:
- I got this or that error message, what is to be done?
- What needs to be considered when analyzing the portfolio?
- How can I buy shares at specific rates?
- How can I sort the list of my assets?
- How can I find out wether my (buying- / selling-) transaction has been executed?
About you (m/f/d):
- PC literate and proven experience in state-of-the-art software architecture
- excellent customer service skills
- can work shifts
- understands the importance of professionalism
Our customer serves customers all over Europe; currently we are looking for customer support reps for the following languages
- Dutch / Flemish
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin