Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer is one of the most important call centers on the market. As a result of its expansion their HR department is looking into having new members join the team.
The HR Generalist (m/f) will advise, guide and coach corporate people managers on employment matters including policy interpretation, HR procedures, employee conflicts, engaging employees, performance management and employee transitions within and/or out of the company.
The HR Generalist will also conduct investigations into Employee Relations matters with a focus on customer or competitor behavior complaints, employer complaints and applicant/employee complaints. The HR Generalist will partner with the Law department to ensure a fair and consistent approach to policies and procedures, thus promoting a positive culture within the business.
- Coach and advise managers to provide resources and guidance when complex workplace issues arise among employees or between employees and managers, especially at key points of the employee life cycle such as performance management, leaves or absence, internal job changes or end of employment.
- Supports the corporate Mission, Vision, and Values in their work and communications.
- Acts as a Company advocate, advancing corporate culture, while ensuring that employees are being supported and represented in a fair and consistent manner.
- Maintains the highest standards of integrity and business ethics.
- Proactively connects with new employees in the business unit to discuss their onboarding experience, reinforce culture and values, and assist them in networking within their new organization.
- Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and engagement.
- Ability to listen well, understand root causes of a situation, then provide exceptional guidance and coaching to leaders on how to proceed.
- Knowledgeable of employment law; must be up-to-date with current Employee Relations legislation.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with proven track record in influencing employees at all levels of the organization in a consultative manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Well-organized and able to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously.
- Independent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to use modern workplace technology (e.g. IP phones, video conferencing, etc.) and software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- At least 3 years progressive HR experience required
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin