Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer runs serveral hostels in Berlin, providing accomodation and advice for people recently moved to Berlin and planning the next step in live. The Guest Service Agent position (m/f/d) will act as a key hotel ambassador during the guest arrival and departure processes, and throughout the guest's stay.
General Responsibilities include:
* Handling all incoming telephone calls and inquiries.
* Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
* Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
* Resolve guest complaints in a timely manner, ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Performing a seamless guest arrival process, collecting and confirming pertinent guest information and addressing all requests in a thoughtful and gracious manner.
* Fluency in English and German, both verbally and non-verbally. The most guests are comming from Italy, Poland and Spain. Therefore additional language skills in one of the following languages are benefitial: Italian, Polish or Spanish.
* Communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone, clearly and pleasantly.
* Provide legible communication and directions.
* Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
* Prioritize and organize.
* Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
* Follow directions thoroughly.
* Understand guest's service needs.
* Work with minimal supervision.
* Input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
* Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin