Einsatzort / Job site:
Are you an experienced Collections Team Manager, fluent in English and German?
Do you consider yourself an exceptional people manager, with strong analytical skills and an ability to motivate and coach advisors to achieving their best?
It is a fantastic opportunity to join an existing team and make a real difference to the performance, working closely alongside the senior leadership team. The overall purpose of this role is to manage a team within a debt recovery function, drive performance through coaching and feedback. You will have outstanding leadership skills, be confident analysing data in order to identify opportunities for coaching and future improvements. You will also have a really strong ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background in Collections Team Management
• Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
• A natural people person with outstanding people management skills
• A strong external relationship builder who is able to build rapport quickly with client and third party providers
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to manage towards closely monitored KPI’s and financial revenue targets, holding accountability and pushing for excellence
What does the day to day look like?
• Monitor, manage and motivate your team
• Management of client instructions and allocation of resources
• Take ownership of any escalated calls and provide first call resolution
• Providing coaching and encouraging skill development
• Completing monthly call monitoring sessions
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin