Einsatzort / Job site:
In this role you will be responsible for engaging with our client's restaurant and delivery partners in the Netherlands over the telephone, live chat and email. This role requires a real talent for customer service, a can-do attitude and a desire to make a difference.
Key responsibilities as a customer service rep:
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the customer's request; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage queries to first time resolution.
- Proactively call Restaurant/Delivery Partners in the Netherlands if there are any issues.
- Ensure accurate recording and logging of all contacts.
Required skills and experience as a customer service rep (m/f/d):
- A track record of building solid customer relationships within a customer service environment with competing demands
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to work to agreed outcomes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Motivated to go above-and-beyond for their customers and partners
- A resilient, can do approach
- Can positively and professionally represent the company at all times
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin