Einsatzort / Job site:
We are seeking an experienced Debt Recovery Officer to take control of our Debt Recovery processes. This is a newly created role and the ideal candidate will have experience working as a Debt Recovery Officer dealing with a high volume of debtors.
You will be required to write letters/emails to debtors and deal with inbound calls/email/letters from debtors on a daily basis. Your role will involve contacting debtors and asking for payment, setting up payment plans, negotiating settlements. You will ensure that cases are progressed effectively and you will provide advice and guidance on the cases to other colleagues if/when necessary.
· Proactively take inbound calls/ emails in relation to debt recovery cases and carry out effective debt collection activity
· Use our ticketing system to keep track of number of debtors, debt recovered, total debt owed etc
· Financial reporting of any metrics related to debt recovery
· Carry out financial account activity by setting up payment plans, advising debtors how to pay and negotiating settlements
Key Skills Required
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in FRENCH plus a C1 (min) of English
· Experience managing business and customer requirements to achieve mutually agreed resolutions
· Great organisation skills
· Experience using computer systems, in particular CRM software
· Experience working towards targets
· A great work ethic is a must!
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin