Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client leases e-scooters - the perfect means of transport for urban environments: quick, overseeable and without problems when looking for parking. These benefits have already been recognized by many people who have registered with our customer - or are planning to do so. We are looking for new colleagues in customer service in order to register all these people professionally as customers and to look after them.
The app available on the internet can be used to register electronically as a user. It is also used to find the nearest scooter and start it, as well as to access the helmet.
Your tasks in this customer service job:
* Verification of the correctness of documents (identity card, driving license). For this purpose, thanks to video software where the user holds the documents in front of the camera, you can also compare face and photo to achieve the identification process.
* You provide help and piece of advice to use the app (reservation, unlocking, starting the scooter and returning it)
* You cooperate with your colleagues from the battery replacement team: Batteries that go too low are exchanged by this team - the user has to stop for this very briefly
* You explain the concept, the insurance conditions, the costs and payment options to interested people
* Personalized support in the event of an accident
To perform this customer support job, you (m/f/d) should:
* be customer oriented
* have the ability to explain things easily
* be able to work shifts
* be PC literate
* fluent in Dutch, German, French or Hebrew
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin