Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client operates a fleet of vehicles in several major cities that can be rented by the hour. As more and more people are using public transport or bicycles, especially in the inner city areas, our customer sees an increaseing demand for their services - especially in cases of extraordinary transports, important dates or disruption in public transport. In order to process the increasing international inquiries and reservations, our client is looking for you (m/f/d) as a reinforcement of the existing team.
What you will do in this customer service role:
- reply to general inquiries regarding prices, conditions and membership fees
- Complaint processing and account maintenance
- Address and bank data verification
- Checking driving licenses
- Auxiliary positioning for opening and closing / starting the vehicles
- Back office activities
As a customer support rep (m/f/d) you bring along:
- Professional experience in commercial areas
- Fluent in either French, Dutch, Danish, Czech or German.
- good PC knowledge
- service-oriented presence
- Responsibility and commitment
- structured and goal-oriented work
- flexibility in working hours
We offer you a varied position in modern furnished office spaces where you quickly take responsibility in managing your customers.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin