Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client developes and markets cash register systems (soft- and hardware) for the stationary retail trade business. They are in use throughout Europe. Since business is running well they expand their international customer service / customer support team.
What will you (m/f/d) do in customer support international?
- First-level telephone support for scanner, key assignment and user manual
- Identification and detection of user problems; Prioritize and fix the problems through ticket system
- Administration of reports and problem forwarding to 2nd level support
What is expected from the customer service team?
- Experience and / or interest in technical issues
- good linguistic expressiveness, service-orientation
- structured and goal-oriented way of working
- temporal flexibility
- Fluent in Dutch
We offer a varied activity in a dynamic environment and a serious task in a successful company. You can expect a lot of fun at work with motivated colleagues in a powerful team.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin