Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is a pioneering music, film and television distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, our client amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world. Our client streamlines content owners’ business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support.
In your (m/f/d) new position in the customer service department you will:
- Promptly handle inbound inquiries via calls, emails and chats from external and internal customers
- Keep retail partner informed about delivery status, utilizing multiple channels including email, phone, chats
- Identify internal and external customer needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions
- Proactively follow through with necessary communications
- Keep supervisor abreast of all delivery activities and issues
- Engage in continuous learning to improve knowledge and performance level
Your knowledge and skills:
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with employees, retail partners, delivery teams, and supervisors.
- Experienced working effectively with a diverse population, including different backgrounds and races and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with active listening in Finnish or Danish
- Computer proficiency: particularly Microsoft applications and other operational systems
- Ability to work independently, effectively with minimal supervision, and as a member of a team, making quality, on-demand decisions.
- Detail oriented, problem solver, positive attitude and flexible concerning working hours
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin