Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is into tourism with a commitment to creating nature-based experieces that lead to longlasting memories and inspirations. It is a great company with great staff and it is formidably run. They offer trips for individuals, families and groups. Tours will be arranged tailor-made to the requirements of your customers.
What will you be doing?
- Ask the right questions to find out what the traveler on the other side of the phone really would like to experience
- Create the trip step-by-step together with your customer, return to the step before if customer would like to have a change
- You are in contact with on-site partner companies in case of detailed questions or problems during a trip
- You take feedback from travelers and manage complaints (e.g. finding a new accomodation, alternative transport)
- You participate in process optimization and experience sharing sessions
What you bring?
- customer orientation
- can work shifts
- hands-on mentality
- eye for detail
- fluent in German AND one of the following languages: English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Slowenian, Bulgarian or Croatian
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin