Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is a manufacturer of non-prescription, health-promoting products, which are available in many drugstores and onlineshops, as well as in well-stocked supermarkets. All products refer to a free hotline, which can be addressed by consumers (m/f/d) if they have questions about the product. To strengthen the international team who answeres these questions, we are looking for you.
Typical questions you will be answering are:
- Does the product contain a certain substance / is the product vegan?
- When should the product be used / not applied?
- How does the product work?
- Can the product be used in children / babies?
- What dosage is recommended?
- There are side effects / I do not get along with the product.
In order to answer all incoming questions, you will receive a detailed training in advance which will allow you to answer frequently asked questions. For more complex questions, experienced colleagues assist.
Who you are:
- Goal-oriented work with a high sense of quality and responsibility
- interested in a job in customer service / customer support
- can work shifts
- IT literate
- Fluent in Slovak or Czech
- High willingness to learn and very good comprehension
- Have fun working in a team and enjoy working with customers
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin