Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client rents furniture, floor coverings and paintings. The rental period varies between one evening, several days and several months; The fields of application are manifold and include trade fairs, garden parties as well as office and apartment equipment. Without much investment, exhibitors have the opportunity to present a stand in the current design, garden furniture does not need to be stored space-consuming throughout the year and the office employees are impressed by monthly changing pictures on the walls. According to the requirements of the customers, products are delivered, set up and taken back to be ready for the next customer.
In order for everything to work smoothly, we are looking for you (m/f/d) as an employee in temporary interior design.
You will be performing These and similar tasks:
- written and verbal communication with your customers
- Order entry, scheduling of delivery dates and reservation of equipment details
- Advice on conditions and availabilities
- Processing of complaints and damage
- accounting and payment tracking
In order to accomplish the tasks, you should:
- PC literate and be able to handle typical office programs
- work solution-oriented and e.g. offer alternatives if the desired product is not available
- listen to the customer and implement his wishes (which do not have to match your design ideas)
- See communication as your thing
- be able to reconcile customer and company interests
- be flexible in working hours
- be fluent in either of the following language combinations: very good German and a second European language (Spanish, Italian, French).
Non-EU citizens need to have a valid working visa upfront.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin