Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is active in the areas of hearing and understanding. With several thousand consultations a year, he has positioned himself well and cares for hearing-impaired people in several European countries. The international team supports these people in identifying the right hearing aid, finding an acoustic partner close to where they live, mastering the familiarization phase, and providing help and advice when problems with the device or hearing arise later.
For the professional customer service we are looking for you (m/f/d) to join the existing team.
What you will be doing?
- You make the world of hearing aids transparent to the customer. Using a checklist, you can query various criteria that narrow down the list of eligible devices.
- You inform comprehensively, take into account different lifestyles and the degree of impairment. You will also respond to various situations in which a hearing improvement is desired
- You take into account recommendations from doctors and sensitively address the issue of hearing loss. The topic of visibility / design will also be addressed in many consultations
What you bring:
- good communicator with a sure instinct for sensitive topics
- Ability to listen
- Ability to respond to questions asked and not asked and create a positive atmosphere
- can work shifts
- PC literacy
- fluent in Polish or Czech
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin