Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is an international financial institution offering a variety of financial services, international transfers and currency exchange. For the International Electronic Payments business sector, we are looking for outstanding personalities (m/f/d), who have already gained initial experience in commercial customer service / customer support.
Supporting customers who register online, contacting them if the necessary documents are still incomplete or unreadable and also taking care of situations in which check payments can not be redeemed.
Your main task, however, would be to answer the customers most common questions, such as:
- Can I use my credit card?
- How can I identify recipients or authorise people to use my account?
- Where can I find current exchange rates or transfer fees?
- What are the minimum / maximum amounts for a transfer?
In addition to the affinity to financial topics already mentioned, ideally you bring along the following characteristics:
- Service orientation
- where necessary, specific demeanour and friendly assertiveness
- flexibility in working schedules
- interest in working in an office
- Fluent in Swedish
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin