Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer, one of the markets leading online travel services is recruiting people to support the business in the fast-growing online travel booking markets. Our client is looking for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f/d) to join their dynamic, pleasant and international work environment.
As a CSA you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. It is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Act as a link between the guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints via phone and e-mail;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the online travel culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both, written and spoken Norwegian (C2) and English (C1);
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule.
What we can offer you:
- International work environment;
- Convenient office location;
- flexible work schedule.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin