Einsatzort / Job site:
Our customer, one of the market leaders in the e-commerce industry is recruiting specialists to support its business. The support Team is looking for Customer Service Agents (m/f/d) to join our dynamic, prone to learning international Team. Knowledge of Czech, Hungarian, Danish and Swedish are preferred.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will act as an intermediary between the customers and the online portal by handling a variety of inquiries. It is a full-time or part-time position on rotating shifts.
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Act as a link between the buyer and the online purchasing site: handling special requests and complaints via phone and e-mail;
- Actively participating in various projects within the department;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes on responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both, written and spoken Czech, Hungarian, Danish and Swedish
What we can offer You!
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location;
- flexible working hours;
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin