Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client produces and sells tools and equipment used in automotive repair as well as the appropriate storage systems. Typical products include wrenches, spray guns, electronic component analysers or workshop equipment. As a service consultant (m/f/d), you primarily provide information on product availability, prices and delivery conditions to Germany's authorized dealers. In addition, you will look after brand workshops or training centers.
As the first point of contact you (m/f/d) take inquiries from these customer groups and use the company's own software to provide qualified and comprehensive answers.
What you will do on this customer service role:
- Receiving purchase orders and entering details in the order management system
- Handling complaints and warranty cases
- Informing about product alternatives and their differences
- Identifing customer needs and offering the corresponding products
- Updating customer accounts with contact data and maintaining the master databank (discount conditions, delivery conditions, etc.)
For our customer it is important that all employees leave a professional and motivated impression with the customers. Their goals are to always be better than the competition.
For this role in customer support you bring:
- Experience in dealing with the office computer programmes
- Interest in activities within customer service / customer support
- willingness to attend regular training courses
- flexibility in working hours
Currently, our client is expanding its sales area to Southeastern Europe. Consequently, we are looking for employees who speak fluent German (level C1 or better) and one of the following languages: Bulgarian, Romanian, Greek, Macedonian, Croatian or Hungarian.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin