Einsatzort / Job site:
Our client is seeking Consumer Care Specialists for various European markets to be a part of their stunning customer service team. You will be responsible for interacting with retailers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about their products and services. If you find your skills match the qualifications we are seeking below, we invite you to apply for this position!
Our client is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for casual jewellery.
About the role
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Effectively communicate with B2B partners via telephone, electronically or mail.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product or service inquires/concerns.
- Record appropriate data accurately and in a timely manner and prepare all necessary mailing and follow up material.
- Make decisions in regards to quality issues which may involve product reimbursement or replacement.
- Get new business partners on board
- Identify and communicate any trends, product recommendations and potential issues or concerns within the company.
Do you have what it takes?
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good at seeing the big picture
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
- Understands the importance of professionalism
- Strong background in digital literacy
- Fluent in French or Hebrew
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call Robert on +49 (0) 30 789 59 07 11
Work_in_Berlin Recruitment Agency - Alt Moabit 96B - 10559 Berlin